AUTO REPAIR BUSINESS Increasing Sales last THREE YEARS
This Business is offered by Kazor Consulting – Chris Kazor Licensed Real Estate Broker – Contact 813.833.5777 —
Busy Franchise on Busy Highway
The Companies main focus is the repair of any ( personal or commercial ) auto or truck air-conditioning system. In the state of Florida having a working air conditioner in your car or truck is critical. Critical not only for comfort but in the valuation of the automobile itself. In addition to Air Conditioning Repairs Brake System, Batteries, Starters & Alternators, Check Engine Light, Emission System, Engine Cooling System, Engine Replacement, Exhaust and Mufflers, Steering and Suspension, Timing Belt & Transmission. In addition provides Maintenance services for private passenger and commercial vehicles as replacement of ,Belts and Hoses, Cabin Air Filter, Fuel Economy, Fuel Filter, Fuel System, Lights and Wipers, Oil Change & Filter, Tire Service and Tires and Tune-Ups. Competition is based quality of service , maintaining “Great” customer service, adhering to high franchise standards as well as fair pricing. The author of this report continues this information in the competition section of the report.
Customer service is Key using Google Star system and a guide this business rates highest of all franchises in the area with 4.3 overall and 76 Reviews. Among all auto repair facilities (300 +) in the county this business ranks in the top 5 for customer service based on the Google review system.
With excellent Customer service has come an increase in sales, and this business can boast of a steady increase over the last few years. ( see financial section)
- Hillsborough County, FL
- Included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The Company is fully housed in 4779 MOL square feet with 3395 MOL Square feet under heat. The building is a masonry structure with a steel frame roof. The building has six auto work bays with one open bay on the northside of the building for larger trucks and other commercial vehicles. This building is located on a very busy highway in Tampa, Florida. The building is owned by a third-party unrelated to the owner of the Company. It is leased with two year(s) remaining on the present term. A new lease will have to be negotiated at the end of the term. The
- For the purpose of this section I will break up the competition into three parts. 1. Franchises 2. Auto Repair Shops that work on auto air-conditioning systems 3. Auto Repair Shops who DO NOT repair auto air-conditioning systems Franchises. In Hillsborough county Florida where our client , , has it location at in the opinion of this Broker is the best location of the all franchises in the county. . The Franchise has done an extraordinary job in protecting the franchisers and have placed each unit a good distance from each other, Full report AFTER N
- Growth & Expansion:
- As per Financials the sales have grown steadily for the last few year. With more people moving into the area we can only see additional growth ..
- Waiting on SBA approval – Seller holding note is negotiable
- Support & Training:
- The Seller will stay up to 60 days as a paid consultant (time and fee to be negotiated ) Also there is franchise support.
- Reason for Selling:
- The Company owner, has an opportunity to start a new venture
- This business is an established franchise
- Business Website: